3rd ICPerMed conference: “Prelude to the Future of Medicine”
Announcement of the 3rd ICPerMed conference: “Prelude to the Future of Medicine” on October 5-6, 2022 in Paris
The International Consortium for Personalised Medicine is pleased to invite you to the ICPerMed Conference “Prelude to the Future of Medicine” on October 5-6, 2022 in person in Paris, France.
The conference will provide insights into what the future of medicine will look like by presenting concrete examples of personalised medicine approaches and aspects already in practice. The conference will demonstrate that implementation of personalised medicine is progressing through all disciplines and medical fields and aims to inspire other initiatives to adopt similar approaches.
Come and learn more about:
- Incorporating patient’s perspective in personalised healthcare
- The future of personalised medicine in clinical trials settings
- Challenges in developing health data governance
- Creating a sustainable innovation environment for personalised medicine
- Health economic benefits – beyond cost-effectiveness
- Laura Navne, The Danish Centre for Social Science, VIVE, Denmark
- Jillian Hasting-Ward, Genomics England, UK
- Eyal Zimlichman, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Laura Esserman, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), USA
- Markus Kalliola, TEHDAS, Finland
- Laurent Essioux, Roche, Switzerland
- Balázs Nagy, Semmelweis University, Hungary
- Health Data Hub, France
As space is limited, we encourage you to register as soon as possible! Less than 100 seats are left for onsite participation.
The registration is free but mandatory (for virtual or onsite participation). Only the people registered for the virtual format will receive the connection access code and only the people registered for the onsite format will get an access badge.