The story behind our personalised medicine research project – video competition
Welcome to the best video competition for young researchers of ERA PerMed’s co-funded Joint Transnational Call 2018 (JTC2018) on personalised medicine!
This competition was launched by ERA PerMed to provide a platform for the young researchers participating in the JTC2018 ERA PerMed co-funded call to showcase the fascinating cutting-edge research that they are performing on prominent topics in personlised medicine, while collaborating with multi-national research groups.
See below videos from nine of the JTC2018 funded consortia and feel free to vote for them by “liking” their video on YouTube. Voting is open until November 25th at 12:00 CET.
More information about 2018 Joint Co-Funded Call funded projects.
3rd ICPerMed conference: “Prelude to the Future of Medicine”
Announcement of the 3rd ICPerMed conference: “Prelude to the Future of Medicine” on October 5-6, 2022 in Paris
The International Consortium for Personalised Medicine is pleased to invite you to the ICPerMed Conference “Prelude to the Future of Medicine” on October 5-6, 2022 in person in Paris, France.
The conference will provide insights into what the future of medicine will look like by presenting concrete examples of personalised medicine approaches and aspects already in practice. The conference will demonstrate that implementation of personalised medicine is progressing through all disciplines and medical fields and aims to inspire other initiatives to adopt similar approaches.
Come and learn more about:
- Incorporating patient’s perspective in personalised healthcare
- The future of personalised medicine in clinical trials settings
- Challenges in developing health data governance
- Creating a sustainable innovation environment for personalised medicine
- Health economic benefits – beyond cost-effectiveness
- Laura Navne, The Danish Centre for Social Science, VIVE, Denmark
- Jillian Hasting-Ward, Genomics England, UK
- Eyal Zimlichman, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Laura Esserman, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), USA
- Markus Kalliola, TEHDAS, Finland
- Laurent Essioux, Roche, Switzerland
- Balázs Nagy, Semmelweis University, Hungary
- Health Data Hub, France
As space is limited, we encourage you to register as soon as possible! Less than 100 seats are left for onsite participation.
The registration is free but mandatory (for virtual or onsite participation). Only the people registered for the virtual format will receive the connection access code and only the people registered for the onsite format will get an access badge.
WEBINAR organised by EU-STANDS4PM and EUROPEAN COMMISSION: “Towards broadly applicable standards for in silico approaches in personalized medicine”
WEBINAR: “Towards broadly applicable standards for in silico approaches in personalized medicine”
EU-STANDS4PM and the European Commission are co-organising the webinar on Wednesday, 14 September 2022 from 14:30–16:30 (CEST) via ZOOM.
The webinar will provide an overview of the process and challenges of developing formal as well as community-based standards for predictive computational models in personalised medicine.
Topics covered include the development of ISO-Technical Specifications covering requirements and recommendations for the design, development and establishment of predictive computational models in the field of personalised medicine. A specific emphasis is put on collaborative research, such that health-related data can be optimally used for translational research and personalized medicine. The webinar will also focus on computational modelling workflows to enable clinical integrated decision support systems that can be used to enhance the accuracy and reinforcement of multidisciplinary decision-making processes.
A live question-and-answer session will allow participants the opportunity for real-time guidance and follow-up. If interested after the webinar, projects could have bilateral, exploratory meetings with EU-STANDS4PM.
- Martin Golebiewski, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies HITS gGmbH, Germany
- Marc Kirschner, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Germany
- Heike Moser, The German Institute for Standardisation DIN, Germany
- Tito Poli, University Medical Center of Parma, Italy
The registration is free but mandatory; please register here: https://formulare.ptj.de/ec_eu_stands4pm_webinar
You will receive a link to join the webinar after completing the registration process.
The organising team is constituted by:
- Christina Kyriakopoulou, Policy officer – Team leader Rare Diseases & Biotools, DG-RTD, European Commission
- Marc Kirschner, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Coordinator of EU-STANDS4PM
- Sylvia Krobitsch, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
ICPerMed Best Practice Recognition 2022 deadline extended
The fifth ICPerMed Recognition aims to honour, encourage, promote and disseminate outstanding examples of Clinical Research in Personalised Medicine using clinical datasets and technology to fruitfully impact the Regional, National, and International data sharing among patients, health professionals, and researchers.
The deadline for the submission of the proposals has been extended to 31 August 2022.
More information in this link.