February 25-26, 2021 – Virtual, 13:00 – 19:00 CET
The ICPerMed conference will promote developments in personalised medicine by participation of world leading researchers, ELSI experts, health economists, payers, patients and industry representatives, regulatory authorities and HTA experts and ICPerMed members including ministries representatives, research funding and policy organisations.
Through 5 sessions, speakers will demonstrate solutions on how:
- to include patient perspectives,
- to enhance data harmonisation,
- to enable healthcare systems to implement personalised medicine,
- to build an efficient entrepreneurial ecosystem supporting health innovation,
- to redefine value in healthcare by incorporating patient preference and socio-economics aspects.
A session on “The challenges to a Personalised Medicine Approach for infectious diseases – Lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic” will be dedicated to the COVID-19 pandemic and how personalised medicine approaches could be part of the solutions.
Furthermore, ICPerMed will feature and honour during the event best practices in personalised medicine research through the ICPerMed Recognition 2020, aiming to recognise, encourage, promote and disseminate outstanding examples.
The participation in the conference is free and the registration is still open here.
Further information on the programme, the speakers and features of the virtual platform is available on the ICPerMed website.